- Sign up as a club member, enroll in Ground School and purchase your books & supplies. Call 780-800-9639 ext. 1 for more information.
- Ground School Course $400.00.
- Annual Club Membership $75.00.
- Ground School Kit $350.00
- Effective September 2017 our ground school will be held in the EFC class room at the Parkland Airport. Click here for Map.
The ground school is divided into four modules:
- Air Law
- General Knowledge
- You may begin your training at the start of any of the four modules.
Once you have completed the ground school and have a minimum of 10 hours of flight experience you can write the Ministry of Transportation written exam.
- The Private Pilot written exam will consist of 100 questions and will require a passing mark of 60% overall, and a minimum of 60% in each of the 4 sections.