Allows the pilot to fly during official night. Night Flying is one the most beautiful and peaceful times to fly.
The candidate must hold a Private Licence.
A minimum of 15 hours Flight Training including:
- 10 hours dual, including 5 hours night training (2 of which are X-country)
- 5 hours Instrument Training (Total of 10 hours Instrument required of which 5 have usually been done on the Private Course)
- 5 hours solo at night.
Although there is no practical or written test, candidates must meet the skill requirements as determined by Transport Canada and followed by EFC instructing staff.
Training is at the student's pace and convenience. The course will take 1-2 week if full time and 1 month if part time (2-3 lessons a week) all dependant on weather.
- 5 Hours Dual Instrument $1200.00
- 5 Hours Dual Night $1200.00
- 5 Hours Solo Night $875.00
- 3 Hours Ground Briefing $195.00
- Transport Canada Licensing Fee $30.00
Total Minimum Cost $3500.00